Copyright Creative Entrepreneur. All Right Reserved. Creative Entrepreneur ® is a registered trade mark.
Business Development Melbourne. Business Coaching Melbourne. Business Mentoring Melbourne. Executive & Personal Coaching Melbourne.
« Back to radio list
Published on 05/08/2016
Joining us on this InspireTalk show is Joe Cross - Australian entrepreneur, author, filmmaker, and wellness advocate.
Joe is most known for his documentary "Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead" in which he tells the story of his 60-day juice fast. He is the founder and CEO of 'Reboot with Joe', a health and lifestyle brand.
During the show, you will uncover how you can create maximum exposure and revenue growth using simple disruption methods that you can use today.
Joe will share his entrepreneurial story of success and his secrets to building massive exposure and traction online and across the globe.
Some of his impressive career achievements include:
- 2 movie features / TV documentaries ('Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead');
- 4 best selling publications focused around wellness and health;
- 100 pounds (45kg) of weight loss by just drinking juice for 60 days
- 130,000 followers on Twitter
- 800,000+ 'likes' on Facebook
- 1.4 Million views on Youtube for a single movie trailer
Hosting the program will be InspireTalk hosts Federico Re andStuart Harris
Sign-up to Federico's blog posts and receive a FREE 'Millionaire Coach' e-book